Le Pain Quotidien - Robertson Blvd

Contact 310-858-7270

320 S Robertson Blvd (at W 3rd), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90048

Serves meat, vegan options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denote by carrot sign). Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-5:00pm, Sun 7:30am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Sonja and Dirk

nice lunch - Edit

As my new client is just down the street, I stopped in for lunch on my first day. I was able to get a little table outside. They opened an umbrella for me as the sun was starting to shine on the table. The vegan items are marked on the menu with a carrot symbol. There were several items to choose from, but I ended up with the warm winter grain bowl special based on the waiter's recommendation. It was good and came with two slices of bread. Unfortunately, it came out with a butter pat as well even though I had indicated I was vegan. The atmosphere is very nice, but I didn't get my bill until I specifically asked for it. It's a good place to stop if you don't have a vegan place nearby.

Pros: vegan options, nice atmosphere

Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Pain Quotidien - Robertson Blvd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 492 times since Jul 2012.