Le Pain Quotidien - Gold Coast

( 1 review )

10 E Delaware Place, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60611

Serves meat, vegan options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denoted). Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by sfdcubfan

Pleasantly surprised - Edit

I moved out of state, but hub and I drive in for holiday weekends, see family over a few days, crash at a hotel downtown, and eat out when not with family. Hooked up with a friend today (the place is around the corner of our hotel) and we met up at this cafe.

There are a decent number of vegan options, both in the restaurant and bakery. Some other dishes that may only contain cheese can be instantly veganized. I almost gave in and had avocado toast, but instead I had the warm quinoa bowl without the cheese. Very filling, but that didn't stop me from getting a couple of goodies from the bakery on the way out.

Pros: Many vegetarian and vegan options, Most items, if not all, are made with organic ingr, There are vegan choices in every menu section

Cons: Service isn't that great, but you're not going the

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Pain Quotidien - Gold Coast closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.