Le Pain Quotidien - Broadway and 91st

Contact 212-769-8879

2463 Broadway (at 91st, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10025

Serves meat, vegan options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denote by carrot sign). Locations throughout NYC - see website.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Le Pain Quotidien - Edit

Le Pain Quotidien is a great lunch spot overall, that's inclusive of all locations. My bf and I decided to rent bikes and ride along the trail on the Hudson River, when we got to 125th street we decided we were famished. Luckily this Le Pain was nearby so we dined on the patio during a nice August morning/afternoon. I order the same thing at every Le Pain, an open-faced vegan sandwich made with black bean hummus, and find it to be quite tasty (and it's consistent among all locations). Le Pain is definitely my go-to place for a nice, light, delightful lunch.

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Pain Quotidien - Broadway and 91st closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 668 times since Jul 2012.