Le Pain Quotidien

• Veg-friendly
Contact 703-465-0970

2900 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 22201

Serves meat, vegan options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denote by carrot sign).

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by karabgonzalez

Most expensive toast ever - Edit

They have a few vegan options on the menu all clearly marked and loads of vegetarian ones.
We ordered avocado toast (11$ without tax), vegetable tofu pie (13.5$ without tax) and coffee with almond&soy milk (5$ each).
The toast was good but I didn't like the pie which was bland.
For the price we were expecting to get a bit more than a slice of bread with avocado and a small piece of pie with a little bit of salad..
We payed almost 40$ and were still hungry... so we also tried their raisin bread which was yummy and fairly priced.
I will go back for the bread, but to eat there never again! Expensive for the size of the portions!

Pros: Some vegan options, also pastry, Delicious raisin bread, Nice & fast service

Cons: Very very EXPENSIVE for the portion size, Small portions, Not too many vegan options

very good vegan selections - Edit

My favorite vegan dish is the creamy, savory tofu scramble with salad and good bread with apricot jam. Also like the avocado-garbanzo bean tartine.

Pros: varied selection of vegan menu items, good food, casual, cozy

Cons: noisy

Return to Arlington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Pain Quotidien closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1373 times since Jul 2012.