Le Pain Quotidien - 1st Ave

212-988-5001

1270 First Ave (at 68th St, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10021

Serves meat, vegan options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denote by carrot sign). Locations throughout NYC - see website. Confirmed open June 2014. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by KajaQuinn

delicious spot that's everywhere! - Edit

This business was located all over New York, which was really convenient. Delicious smoothies, and I loved the avacado toast, smoothie bowl, and basket of bread with "nut" butter spread and jam.

Pros: delicious food, located all over new york

Cons: not too many vegan options , a little pricey if you want smoothie + meal

A French delight! - Edit

We thought we would pop our head in to see if on the off chance there may be something vegan I could potentially eat for brunch! I was overwhelmed with options. Over 25 options on the menu that are neatly marked by a cute carrot including breads, pastry's, puddings, tarts, salads, soups, sharing plates and sandwiches.

Presentation was adorable!

My Omni friend enjoyed his ham and cheese croissant meal thoroughly too!

We will be back to try some wine and platters soon!

Pros: Pastry selection was beautiful- real baking skills, Staff were so friendly and accommodating , Great table service in an outdoor seating patio

Cons: if we had to choose something, the road noise is h, no vegan croissants

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Pain Quotidien - 1st Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.