Le Pagalou

Contact 0660251533

Avenue Philippe Auguste, 66, Paris, France, 75011

Vegan, raw food bistro offering a daily 4-course menu in addition to a la carte, cold pressed juice, and raw vegan cakes and cookies. Est. Sep 2016. Gluten-free mains and desserts available. Open Wed-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, Wed-Sun 7:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by Ricardo

très bon et sympa ! - Edit

3 petites tables à l'intérieur l'hiver.
Mon fils y a mangé "la meilleure soupe de tomates de sa vie". Personnellement, j'ai été impressionné par le gâteau au chocolat, 100% cru : une vraie réussite !
L'accueil est très chaleureux.
Je recommande chaudement.

Good food delivered at your place - Edit

I got my meal from Le Pagalou via an online food delivery service (Foodora).

We ordered one set consisting of an appetizer and a main plate; and another consisting of a main plate and a dessert, any of them costs €14.
The plates are posted on their Facebook every day.
The appetizer was a pate of dry tomatoes, and it came with bread and raw vegetables. The main was stuffed champignons with a yellow pea purée. The dessert was a raw chocolate/chestnut cake.

I really liked the food and the cake, so next time it doesn't feel like cooking or dining out, I know how I can get a nice meal. The food was packed nicely and it arrived in perfect state.

There is a storefront, so, as far as I understand, you can go directly and take away the food; or you can also eat in, although it seems they have just a couple of tables.

If you are lucky enough to be within the delivery range (2km for Foodora, 3km for Deliveroo, 7km from Le Pagalou own site), I'd consider trying it.

Pros: good value, nice food, relatively quick delivery

Cons: limited eat-in space

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Pagalou closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.