CLOSED: Le Orchid V Noir

• ( 5 reviews )

Joachimstaler Str 14 (at Meineckestrasse 24), Berlin, Germany, 10719

Serves meat, vegan options available. The majority (90%) of menu is vegan which includes beijing duck, schnitzel, chicken and more. Uses a large variety of mock meats. Has vegan breakfast, burgers, soups, salads; daily lunch specials. Reported closed to HappyCow, Sep 2015.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, German, Vietnamese, Breakfast, Non-veg

First Review by GGP.SEA

Fedjie26

Points +41

24 May 2014

Quick and fresh

Needed a quick meal upon arriving in Berlin and this hit the spot! Menu is primarily vegan that uses mock meats. Though I don't usually eat mock meats I enjoyed the spring rolls and even my omni spouse approved! They even included a fresh veggie salad for free!

Elisabeth_Vienne

Points +123

05 May 2014

Very good food and friendly staff!

The first impression of this small restaurant was not so good, because it is a little weird decorated :D The waiter was very friendly and informed us very well and about the food and was also patient to ask my question about the ingredients.

And the food was excellent! I had a great spiced tomatato soup and mini spring rolls. The food was nice prepared and also tasted amazing :)

They also offer meat meals but completely vegan ones too. You just have to inform the waiter :)

Pros: Fair price , excellent taste, friendly staff

LisaMoniko

Points +34

05 Dec 2013

happy happy about vegan home delivery services

we tried the home delivery service from le orchid v noir. we ordered a chicken salad and the rice boil with peanut-sauce and chicken. it was all vegan and all delicious. the delivery was on time (35 minutes), we only paid 15€ for the whole dinner for two persons, fee inkl. it was hot and perfectly spiced. we will order again soooon.

Pros: low cost for vegan delivery , delicious, all tipes of meat-alternatives

Cons: none!

pesek

Points +81

23 Aug 2013

Lovely place

The best staff and great food! Although, the vegan breakfast was slightly better than the afternoon dinner. But the dinner was delicous aswell, I missed sauce though (only got mustard witch made the dinner kind of dry).

Pros: the staff!, lots of food, great breakfast

Cons: kind of dry dinner, -, -

GGP.SEA

Points +16

09 Jan 2013

best in city west

very good food

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Cons: no, no, no

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Orchid V Noir closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.