Le Monastere des Augustines

Contact 418-694-8565

77 rue des Remparts, Quebec, Quebec, Canada, G1R 0C3

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner prix fixe formulas, including a salad bar, a warm vegetarian option, a dessert, and an herb tea from the Augustines monastery. Uses local and organic products whenever possible. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-8:30pm.

Category: Organic, Western, Salad bar, Non-veg

First Review by Marco Vegano

Great vegan option in Old Quebec - Edit

A small restaurant who offers 3 options that change daily (or weekly, not sure!), one of wich is always vegetarian. This option is usually easily veganized or already vegan.

When I went, I had an awesome vegan burger and took the salad and soup bar. I asked the waiter and he confirmed that everything in the salad and soup bar is vegan, wich is great.

Everything I took had great flavor and the staff was very nice.

The restaurant is situated in an old Monastry that was recently renovated. It is very beautiful but it's not a place you would go to party. It has a very calm and relaxing vibe.

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-05

Pros: Great food and lots of vegan options, Friendly staff, Beautiful setting

gift shop / cafe' has vegan food too! - Edit

My wife and I arrived while the restaurant was closed but the gift shop /cafe' also had a lot of vegan food. We had delicious sandwiches, muffins, and chocolate snacks.

Pros: convenience - open more hours than restaurant, quiet tables outside to take your food to eat

Cons: limited choices

Return to Quebec Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Monastere des Augustines closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.