Le Marche Vegetarien

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 819-823-7646

50 boul Jacques-Cartier Nord, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, J1J 2Z8

Market with multiple locations. Stocks vegetarian as well non-vegetarian food. Offers a wide range of vegetarian and vegan specialty foods, fresh produce, on-site bakery, and vegetarian deli items. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:30am-6:00pm.

First Review by Eve Love

Lovely - Edit

I think this is a very nice place. As my aunt was telling me a few weeks ago: "I love eating junk so don't put in my face". I love Le Marché Végétarien, because they are not exclusively veg, but they do put the focus on the fruits and vegetables. Let's be real, we'd all want to have exclusively vegan groceries, but is it really sustainable? Most likely not. Also, it is great to put the veggie focused options in the faces of omnivores as it can make them realize they actually crave the good stuff!

Vegetarian? Man they Deceive you. - Edit

The supermarket is not vegan. They are not even vegetarian and their prices are much higher than other supermarkets or even some health stores in the area. They sell meat, dairy, eggs and honey there. Total murder. I don't know why they have this listing on Happy Cow. Please take it off. I emailed them a nice thoughtful letter and comment and they did not even contact me back. Please do not go there.

Pros: They sell organic produce

Cons: They sell murder, High prices, Not many vegan selection/options

really nice - Edit

really nice fresh vegetables and fruits. lots of organic/vegan/natural products, juices, hummus, cereal, nuts. nice salad bar.
but lots of dairy/fish/meat in the store. They usually team up with a butcher and a bakery inside the store, so it looks more like a nice supermarket. kind of the equivalent of Whole Food Market but smaller...

There is a few Végétarian around th Quebec province and they all have the same quality and products.

Return to Sherbrooke Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Marche Vegetarien closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1240 times since Jan 2008.