Le Labo

+33-437658754

39 rue de Marseille, Lyon, France, 69007

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop offering veggie food items like granola, vegan pancakes in the morning, buddha bowl for lunch, and vegan pâtisseries'. Drinks can be made vegan using almond or oat milk. Also open first Sunday of month for a vegetarian brunch which can be vegan if you want (booking is recommended). Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Bakery, French, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by MusicalVeggie

Excellent Cafe to Hangout In - Edit

This spacious cafe is right next to the University so it is often quite busy with students (keep that in mind).

I was able to find a seat upon both of my visits and enjoyed people watching and using the wifi over my lattes (which were excellent) I even snagged a matcha cookie on my of visits (it was okay).

I would definitely recommend this cafe to anyone looking for a hot drink or place to hangout.

Pros: Vegan Drink & Snack Options, Good Location, Friendly Staff

Cons: Can be hard to find a seat

only one food option - Edit

When I went there was only one Buddha bowl for the day but they can make it vegan and my impression was that each day it can be made vegan! I believe there was a vegan cookie in the case as well. I got the Buddha bowl (which was a delicious pasta based bowl with veggies, soy chicken, and nutritional yeast)! I also got a matcha latte with oat milk. They offer oat and almond milk as substitutes for .50€ more. Amazing matcha latte!

Pros: atmosphere , plant milks

Cons: a little pricey , few options

Return to Lyon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Labo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.