CLOSED: Le Kims Restaurant

Contact 209-943-0308

631 N Center St (at W Park St), Stockton, California, USA, 95202

Serves meat, vegan options available. This is an authentic local spot with a separate vegetarian menu, of which some are vegan. The chef is vegetarian and is happy to accommodate vegan requests. Soy milk is available. Calling ahead of time after 6pm is recommended. DEC 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN IN OCT, PHONE NOT WORKING - REMOVED.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by abolitionist vegan

Good Inexpensive Vietnamese Food - Edit

With good food, 17 vegetarian dishes on the menu (that BTW they will happily make vegan for you upon request), super cheap rates ... and the fact that it is walking distance from my job, I will definitely be back.

I tried #54 Quang Style Noodle Soup Vegetables (HOT) @ $6.50
REALLY TASTE!!! I love hot and it was hot.

Place is in a little hole-in-the-wall in downtown Stockton. Waitress, who I think was the owner, was super nice and helpful.
Updated from previous review on Monday March 18, 2013

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Cons: closed on weekends, doesn't take AmEx

great casual mom & pop restaurant - Edit

This is a great little place for either take-out or to sit and have a meal. The woman that is the owner and chef is a Buddhist vegetarian. Being a recent vegan myself, and having eaten here many times, I feel confident that it is understood that there are no animal ingredients in the meals listed in the vegetarian section of the menu. I've even asked for soy milk instead of condensed milk in my Thai Iced Tea, or the wonderful Coconut Shake (also available with pineapple) and have been graciously accommodated.

Return to Stockton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Le Kims Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 201 times since Sep 2011.