Le Crobag

• Veg-friendly
Contact n/a

Arnulf-Klett-Platz 2 (at main station), Stuttgart, Germany, 70173

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain bakery branch in the Stuttgart main station. Sells baked goods, sandwiches, and hot drinks. Offers vegan baguettes filled with either tofu, basil and tomato, or herb spread and cucumber. Open Mon-Sun 24/7.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, French, Non-veg

First Review by Nadidora87

Do they still have vegan baguettes? - Edit

I went through the station a lot when I was in Stuttgart, but I could never see the vegan baguettes offered. Perhaps they only make two or three a day and they sell out fast, or perhaps, as in Nürnberg station, they have been discontinued. That would be a shame and I hope not! But it would be a good idea to have a back-up option in mind before relying on this.

2 Vegan Options - Edit

Le Crobag is found in a lot of central train stations in Germany (esp its native Hamburg). It features French baked goods and thus "buttery food". They have started carrying 2 vegan sandwiches though. I've tried both and the tofu one is especially recommendable. It was not on store at one of the shops where I went, however, I heard they will make them for you if you ask.

Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Crobag closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 921 times since May 2014.