Le Comari Inn

Piazza San Giuseppe 8, Siracusa, Italy,

Vegetarian Sicilian cooking in Syracuse, including several dishes with a vegan option. The restaurant is small with a nice setup, located on a square with a terrace. Open Mon 7:30pm-11:00pm, Wed-Sat 7:30pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Beer/Wine

First Review by Snekum108

ok but nothing special - Edit

The dishes we have tried were boring pasta's and to expensive for what you get. This dishes does not do any justice to the Italian cuisine unfortunately.

Lovely, friendly place with delicious food - Edit

This is a charming small restaurant in a pretty square in the old town part of Syracuse. The staff are very friendly and it has a very relaxed feeling. I went with a group of friends (all omnivores except me), and we ended up going two nights in a row because we all enjoyed it so much.
The menu is mainly vegetarian but there are some vegan choices, and there was even a vegan dessert (hurrah!).
Needless to say the food was delicious.

Pros: Lovely, relaxed atmosphere, Tasty vegan food

Cons: Limited opening hours

Eccezionale - Edit

Ristorante veg molto carino e curato. Offre molte opzioni veg,ed alcuni vegani. Il menu cambia settimanalmente. Meglio prenotare.

Very good - Edit

Vegetarian restaurant with many options on the menu. I had the taster menu, so I got small bits from 6 dishes, they all tasted very good. Nice looking place too, and friendly service.

On a table next to me there were some carnivores having their first vegetarian experience ever (at least that's what it sounded like). Although at first their comments were a bit annoying, they were very happy once the food was served. Well done Comari Inn!

Great Vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

My wife and I went 2 days in a row for dinner and had a wonderful experience both times. The menu is both in Italian and English. Several dishes contain eggs or cheese.
The most expensive main dish we had is called "Mix Dish" and contains 6 different samples of dishes from the menu.
Reservations are strongly suggested. If you can't make one, I recommend to go around 7:30. Both evenings, we saw people unable to get a table.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
The location is in Ortygia, 5 minutes walk from the Duomo.

Pros: Great location in Ortygia, Fun and varied menu, Friendly staff

Cons: Reservations recommended, Only about 10 tables

Return to Siracusa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Comari Inn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.