First Review by Andrew6666

Nice place - Edit

This is a calm place with a friendly team taking care of the center.

You can have a meal and also have a nice relaxing time at the sauna (recommended before eating). This isn't a mix-gender sauna though.

The food was nice. I had a nice soup and a nice Dahl with red lentils.

Cash only - 10€ the menu + 5€ the glass of juice.

Pros: Soup, juice

Cons: the size of the "big" glass of juice

Relax - Edit

I had lunch there a couple of days ago, and I was amazed by the relaxing atmosphere coming out of these walls! It's like you're gone out of Paris! The food was great and cheap (10 euros for the menu: entrance, soup and main dish). I definitly recommand it!

Pros: Relaxing ambiance, rare in Paris, Food quality , Cheap

oasis of calm - Edit

If you travel Paris and get annoyed of the noise this is where you want to go.
I also ate there and it was quite good. They did some effort to serve me a meal though I was late already.

Pros: calm, cozy, cheap

good food, very good price - Edit

My daughter and I had a little difficulty finding the place. It really is tucked in behind a big metal gate/door. You have to be buzzed in. There aren't any menus. They make one dish per day. Food comes with a salad and soup, no dessert. It is 10 euros per person. The food was good. My only complaint is that the veggies were over cooked, but the French seem to like it that way.

Pros: price, good food, nice atmosphere

Cons: only one choice (no menu), No dessert, owner spoke very little english

Le Centre Tout Naturellement - Edit

Das Centre Tout Naturellement liegt versteckt in einem Hinterhof, wodurch es angenehm ruhig, aber auch schwer zu finden ist. Bis auf ein unscheinbares, kleines Schild am Hauseingang deutet nichts darauf hin. Wenn man es jedoch gefunden hat, ist es dort wirklich schön. Das Personal war ausgesprochen freundlich. Es gibt ein festgelegtes Menü, bei meinem Besuch bestehend aus einem Salat, einer Suppe, einem Hauptgericht und Wasser. Das Essen ist sehr gut, gesund und günstig (10 Euro für das ganze Menü). Ich war sehr zufrieden und würde immer wieder dort hin gehen.
Updated from previous review on Saturday April 26, 2014

Pros: sehr gutes & gesundes Essen, freundliches Personal, guter Preis, angenehme Atmosphäre

Cons: schwer zu finden

Great Food In A Great Atmosphere - Edit

We visited Le Centre Tout Naturellement after seeing it on the vegan list of restaurants in Paris. The food is served as a set menu each day with local fresh produce perfected into vegan dishes. Both my partner (vegetarian) and myself (vegan) really enjoyed our visit to Le Centre Tout Naturellement and would definitley visit again. The staff were very helpful with my poor to none French and aided us in every way. The staff even helped by recommending another vegan restaurant in the area for evening meals (42 Degres - see other review). On leaving this restaurent you will have a smile on your face :-)!!!

Pros: Great Food, Great Staff, Great Atmosphere

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Centre Tout Naturellement closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 10706 times since Sep 2013.