International
Delivery
Take-out
European
Fusion

Plant-based cafe and wine bar offering lunch and dinner foods. Extensive selection with everything from mezze and fusion bowls to soups and salads. One of several outlets in NYC and Belgium, this one est. 2018. Open Mon-Sun 11:30-21:30.

First Review by NicoNico

Imakemyday23

Points +19

25 Feb 2024

💚

Happy for a tasty and nice atmosphere vegan resto. Not that easy to find it Brussels!
đŸ‘đŸ» Good to have kimchi!

kantord

Points +66

05 Feb 2024

Exceeds expectation

Very good for what it is, exceeding expectations.

This is not my type of restaurant to go to, but because of the lack of better options nearby I gave it a try anyways. It did not disappoint me and it exceeded my expectations!

09 Feb 2024

Dear kantord,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate your decision of choosing us despite the unfamiliarity and we are deeply honored to know that we managed to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to serving you again.

IanLeaver

Points +357

02 Feb 2024

Well worth seeking it out

Great selection of starters, mains, salads, deserts, and drinks. Up near the European Parliament building, its well worth seeking out for excellent vegan food.

Pros: Great choices , Friendly staff

09 Feb 2024

Dear IanLeaver,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It's fantastic to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our diverse selection of dishes and drinks, and that our location near the European Parliament building was convenient for you. We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future to enjoy more of our excellent vegan food.

ErikvH.

Points +1262

25 Nov 2023

Healthy, pretty and tasty

Nice little plant-based / organic food cafĂ© with a pretty interior. Great for a healthy lunch. I had the ‘Botanic Menu’ which is the soup of the day and a half bowl of choice (which was really a full bowl).

Pros: Fully plant-based

Cons: Not cheap, Limited seating

_Johnny_

Points +434

09 Nov 2023

Filling portions, great staff

The bowls are really interesting and not your standard, generic "healthy bowl". I liked the ambiance and it was nice to see a good crowd there!

Pros: Tasty, interesting food

Cons: A bit expensive, but expected in that part of town

20 Nov 2023

Dear _Johnny_,

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our unique spin on healthy bowls and appreciated the ambiance of our establishment! It's always exciting to hear positive remarks from our valued customers. We understand your concern about the pricing. We endeavour to provide the best quality ingredients and exceptional culinary experience, which sometimes reflects in our prices. However, we believe the value for money comes from a memorable dining experience that we strive to provide. We're glad it was a great overall experience for you and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for taking the time out to share your review with us.

ggenduso

Points +98

02 Nov 2023

Bon mais beaucoup trop cher

J’ai l’impression que les portions ont Ă©tĂ© diminuĂ©es ! Avant y avait plus de gĂ©nĂ©rositĂ© et lĂ  ça devient fort cher pour pas beaucoup ! On en parle des minis rouleaux Ă  sushis a 8€ ? C’est vraiment dommage pcq c’est bon !

10 Nov 2023

Dear ggenduso,

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We aim to provide generous and satisfying meals to our customers and regret to hear this wasn't your recent experience. In most instances, we have not reduced our portions, but we understand that the perception of value can differ for everyone and we take your concerns very seriously. Please know we constantly monitor our pricing and portion sizes to ensure they reflect the quality of our food and remain competitive. We want you to always enjoy and feel pleased with your dining experience at our establishment. We invite you to visit us again and we'll try our best to meet your expectations in terms of portions and value. We truly value your insights and will take them into consideration. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to continuously improving your experience with us.

JackyDeReviere

Points +2290

12 Oct 2023

Delicious plant-based and healthy!

Good food! Organic and plant-based.

20 Oct 2023

Thank you for your feedback and your visit! We hope to see you again soon for more plant-power meal and delicious drinks!

NikuskaRawPassion

Points +236

14 Sep 2023

Very tasty homemade-style plant based food

I was happy to find fully plant based spot nearby my hotel. It is more like bistro, you can even see how the food looks like, you choose what you want, pay and eat. They have outdoor seating which is nice. I would have tried much more but I only have one stomach. Food looked very good. I tried chilli sin carne which was very tasty, had nice flavour. They also have homemade drinks. Had very lovely homemade iced tea. Also tried chocolate pecan cookie, very soft and yummy. Staff is very kind and helpful with choosing food. Overall great experience.

Pros: Variety of food, Homemade-style vegan food, Attentive staff

Cons: A little more expensive

05 Oct 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our plant-based restaurant! We hope you enjoyed your overall stay in Brussels!

vesinokkaelÀin

Points +65

24 Aug 2023

Convenient lunch

Come here for a simple, quick and easy lunch, if the location is convenient for you.

31 Aug 2023

HI! Sorry we weren't able to convince you further. Please let us know if we can improve something in particular.

ColmMutton

Points +501

12 Aug 2023

Love Le Botaniste

These are dotted around Belgium and I have been to two. Both have been delicious. The food and service is quick and it’s a less formal setting for dinner. You can follow set menus or create your own. It is also hearty and healthy.

Pros: 100% vegan, Good location , Not too expensive

Cons: Sometimes the food is cold because it sits out

14 Aug 2023

Thank you for your review! Happy to make you healthy and hearty! See you soon for more plant-powered delicious food.

GaëtanNature

Points +896

03 Aug 2023

Nickel

Quand je suis arrivĂ© vers 14h l’endroit Ă©tait assez rempli pour manger sur place, le temps de passer commande une table s’était libĂ©rĂ©e dehors.
Tout Ă©tait bon, de l’entrĂ©e au dessert, et le personnel est sympa.

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-03

Pros: Le choix , Le raw cake

14 Aug 2023

Merci Gaëtan! Ravi que votre repas vous ai plu. A tres bientÎt.

mari.a

Points +206

28 Jul 2023

roƛlinnie w le botaniste đŸŒ±

smaczne potrawy prosto z garnków. energiczni i sympatyczni pracownicy. w menu dostępne napoje z grzybkami 🍄

blisko do parku cinquantenaire i komisji europejskiej đŸŒ±

Pros: smaczne potrawy, energiczni pracownicy, miski

01 Aug 2023

Thank you! see you again soon for more plant-powered food and wines!

pukiiland

Points +439

16 Jun 2023

Healthy and tasty

Such a beautiful place. It felt healthy and it was tasty. I recommend just for the vibes.

03 Jul 2023

Thank you! see you again soon for more plant-powered food and wines!

Melissa_in_Holland

Points +81

Mostly Veg
01 Jun 2023

Delicious

Loved the seasonal salad and the Golden Fire tonic. Would definitely return when in Brussels again.

03 Jul 2023

Lennocrax

Points +115

11 Apr 2023

Definitely worth a visit

Manageable sized menu but still a good selection. The service was super friendly. For my taste the curry was salted too little but this is only my personal view. All in all very delicious and definitely something you don’t find anywhere else. Slightly overpriced for the size of the bowls.

Updated from previous review on 2023-04-10

Pros: Taste, Friendly service , Beautiful interior

Cons: Slightly overpriced

31 May 2023

Thank you for your review! See you again soon for more plant-powered, inspiring and delicious organic food!

milcheto

Points +1367

06 Apr 2023

Awesome salads & bowls

If you want to grab a quick healthy bite for lunch- that’s the place. You can build your own salad, they have a great daily soup and amazing superseed bread. The place is small and cozy and the people are super friendly. The pumpkin salad was super good. Their lemonade wasn’t.

Pros: Healthy vegan options, Fast service

Cons: Only salads and soups, No alcohol

31 May 2023

AntheaV

Points +257

02 Mar 2023

Just wow

I ate there almost a year ago. It was probably one of the best meals I have ever had. Especially the salad dressing was so good!

Updated from previous review on 2023-03-02

Pros: Taste!!!

Cons: Too expensive for the portion sizes

31 Mar 2023

Knutob

Points +1669

27 Feb 2023

Great food

Just next to the Commission you have this great place. The food is realatively cheap I'd say, 12-14 euros for a main dish, and the staff is very friendly. The food is also very tasty. I had a yellow curry, which they added kimchi to, and that was so tasty. You'll get healthy and organic food here, and most importantly, it's delicious.

01 Mar 2023

Thank you! See you soon for more plant-power! Plant-based and delicious authentic lunch!

tomasz_s

Points +420

19 Feb 2023

Upscale bowl bar gets you far

A bowl bar with a very nice decor, where we stopped for some light snacks - broccoli soup, veggie sushi and omega-3 brownie were all excellent!

01 Mar 2023

Thank you Tomasz! Happy to serve delicious, nutritious food to keep you going! See you soon.

elD

Points +61

19 Feb 2023

Delicious but uncomfortable

The food was lovely, if short on low-carb options. I never understand why you have to sit on a stool if you want to eat vegan food. It would have been a hundred times better with proper chairs. The lady serving was super-helpful and friendly.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly service

Cons: Stools to sit on

01 Mar 2023

Sorry about the stools, we will keep it in mind!

Vegantrotter

Points +420

05 Feb 2023

Nice to go for lunch

A very friendly place with good food.
A good idea for a good lunch!

01 Mar 2023

Thank you for your visit. See you again for a plant-based mid day pick me up!

MathildeSilai

Points +43

01 Feb 2023

On s'est régalé !

L'ambiance en mode cantine est agréable, le personnel trÚs accueillant.
La carte propose une formule "full therapy" qui permet de choisir 3 plats en une portion et de partager. Ce qui est top pour goûter à tout quand on ne sait pas quoi choisir.
(comme moi 🙈). Les jus dĂ©tox sont excellents, mais un peu chĂšre (5.70€).

Pros: Tout est vegane , Le personnel est super accueillant, La formule full therapy

Cons: Les jus détox sont plutÎt chÚre

01 Mar 2023

Merci de votre review! Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez passé un bon moment et apprécié notre carte certifiée bio, plant-based et délicieuse!

lh0p98

Points +341

29 Nov 2022

Nice clean food

Nice simple healthy food. Unfortunately I’d been travelling all day and was craving something really unhealthy😅 but this was the best thing near our hotel for vegan options. Glad we tried it.

LemonsandLuggage

Points +2167

05 Nov 2022

Very bland food

When I ordered a dish called "Tibetan Mama" I was expecting it to be more flavorful than what I got. It was a very bland dish.

Very friendly staff and despite not being the coziest setting they still make it feel welcoming.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Bland food

ErikLong

Points +84

06 Oct 2022

It was good

I ordered the chili, the sushi roll, a cookie, and a brownie. Everything was good, also felt healthy. If I could redo it, I'd either get the curry or pasta Bolognese (Omni brother thought it was great). The wine was ok.

Mylkman

Points +535

05 Sep 2022

Great place for light lunch

I dont generally eat healthy food 😅 however this was a lovely place to grab a light lunch, the sushi rolls were amazing

Pros: Great healthy options, Amazing decor, good for light lunch

TjardeLankoff

Points +90

31 Aug 2022

healthy and tasty

super super kind staff, they offered multiple times to answer any questions.
Highly recommend the botanical menu (a soup and half a bowl)
&Their lemonade is very tasty

Pros: wlan, vegan, friendly people