Le Bordeaux Restaurant

( 1 review )
0203832948

322 Nguyen Hue, Lao Cai, Vietnam

Serves meat, vegan options available. A more upmarket restaurant opposite to the train station. Around 20 vegetarian options, some of them vegan, and others that can possibly be made vegan. Wi-Fi.

Categories: Pizza, Western, Beer/Wine, European, Vietnamese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by veganvirtues

disappointed - Edit

This is another meat eating place that does have 'Vegan' options. I asked for stir fried noodles (was not on the menu), I told them I was Com Chay (vegan), that came out with scrambled eggs all through it. Sent that back. I had a plate of stir fried shitake (way too much onions), I asked for mixed vegetables, got a plate of morning glory. That was ok, but the new noodles came out and the morning glory both tasted like it had been strained in a pot of beef broth (something the Vietnamese use to make their pho (noodle soups). This why I never eat in meat serving places that have one or two ;vegan' option places. Definately never ever review or enter another vegetarian/meat serving place. Boycott these places. They don't move to vegan places, they like to have their foot in both camps.

Return to Lao Cai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Bordeaux Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.