Le Bois le Vent

( 1 review )

63 rue de Boulainvilliers, Paris, France, 75016

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese food restaurant. Vegans could have falafel in sandwich, hummus, tabbouleh, baba ghanoush. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by dontbedaft

Delicious array of options - Edit

I was eating with several meat-eaters and thought this one would appeal to us all. The staff were friendly and - rare for Paris - allowed me to order in my halting schoolboy French without switching to English and seemed to understand what vegan (végetalian) was and explain which dishes were ok and not ok.. We ordered the fixed meal mezze (many little dishes) which I was somewhat skeptical about but turned out to be perfect. Something like 8 out of the 12 dishes were vegan, one was vegetarian and only the remaining few were meat. They constantly refilled the pita breads and all the dishes were excellent. Hummous, Baba Ganouj (Eggplant - vegans don't panic it is always that white colour :-) ), very moist falafels in sesame sauce (again white but no dairy involved), some kind of lentils dish, beans and tomatoes, spinach pies...you get the idea.

Pros: Works with omnivorous crowd

Cons: I suspect limited English

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Bois le Vent closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.