Lazy Cat

Calle Principal, cr 1-460 (at opposite Tienda Julimar, Minca), Santa Marta, Colombia, 470008

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar and restaurant with veggie options, including veggie wok, chilli sin carne, veggie burger and snacks. Staff know about veganism and which vegetarian dishes can be made vegan. Menus in English and Spanish. River view. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-10:00pm, Fri 1:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Caribbean, Colombian, Non-veg

First Review by AmandaFig

nothing special - Edit

Very expensive and a tourist attraction. Food was tasteless and even they market themselves as a vegan friendly, options are few. Would not recommend

Wish I could give a better review :( - Edit

First time I was there the food was nice but not so remarkable and I can't remember what it was. Second time I got a sandwich with cheese despite being very clear about it. Third time ordered rice noodles, it was small for the price and quite boring. Also the first and second time we were there they messed up with our bill and the lady gets irritated and can't listen. Ended up over paying by almost 10 the second time. The lemonade was really nice though.

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-17

Pros: Hardly to find any

Cons: Not many vegan options, They messed with our bill twice

Return to Santa Marta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lazy Cat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.