Lazeez Indian-Mediterranean Grill

702-778-1613

8560 W Desert Inn Rd Ste D-3, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89117

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fusion Indian-Mediterranean restaurant. Marks the vegetarian and vegan offerings. Vegan include pakora, veggie samosa, falafel, salads, soups, breads, and sauces. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Mediterranean, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by AmeliaC

Pakora, Samosa's, Falafel OH MY! - Edit

I attended a business meeting where food was provided, and the chairwoman new I was vegan. She arrived with this giant bag from Lazeez, a place I had seen but never been in. Now, fresh made vegan pakora is hard to come by, and I'm usually regulated to the substandard frozen varieties. This place not only had vegan pakora, but it was incredible and served with the best red sauce ever! I'm convinced it is made with beets! She also brought their falafel and samosas that came with a spicy mint sauce. There was a menu in the bag that I took home and EVERYTHING was market vegan, veg, or gluten free! So so many options! Very impressed with this place, I LOVE how much they catered to vegans, with dots on their menu indicating the diet the dish is suitable for. Can't wait to eat there in person!! The take out was so, so good and the menu is exciting!

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lazeez Indian-Mediterranean Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.