Lawrence's Cafe

• ( 9 reviews )

910 W College Ave, Decatur, Georgia, USA, 30330

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese food menu with a variety of vegetarian choices, some of which are vegan and gluten free suitable. Hummus, falafel, vegetarian platters, etc. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by JaimeBloom

kenny.cakes

Points +138

01 Aug 2021

Still on the Hunt

I had the falafel wrap and fries and it was all just fine. Nothing special because there wasn't much flavor aside from the tahini or much substance. Still on the hunt for a great Mediterranean restaurant in ATL.

ChristinaCastorini

Points +24

09 Feb 2021

Such great service!

I came here to satisfy my falafel craving and they did not disappoint. Service was great and I got my food quickly

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Pleasant staff, Great food

Cons: If only full vegan

KatieNicholeTaylor

Points +33

02 Dec 2018

Love that falafel wrap

I’ve been here twice and after getting the falafel wrap the first time, I didn’t even really consider getting anything else the second time! Seriously so good. There is a sauce in the wrap that is so creamy I thought it must be dairy, but the staff assured me several times it is vegan. I paired the wrap with a tabouli salad that is just okay. However, my boyfriend got a chicken wrap and hated it. So maybe the vegan food is better than non-veg. Will be back!

toastandjammies

Points +923

19 Oct 2018

Yummy, affordable Lebanese food

I stopped in here for a snack, and got the babaganoush with pita bread and an order of stuffed grape leaves. The owner offered me tahini in lieu of the tatziki that normally comes with the grape leaves. The food was good and inexpensive. I’ll go back the next time I’m in the area.

Pros: Plenty of vegan options, Accommodating staff

hellojessiejo

Points +97

04 Mar 2018

Love at first taste!

OMG, I love this place! It’s the perfect place to go if you need a compromise with meat eaters, vegetarians, and vegans. The hummus is amazing, the babaganoush is to die for, and I love the falafel! Yummmmm!

DavidFournier

Points +195

07 Nov 2014

Great lebanese cafe

We enjoy the vegan options at Lawrence Café in Decatur. Vegans can enjoy the lentil soup, hummous dip, babaganush dip, foul, emjaddara, falafel, fatouche salad, red kidney beans, veggie platter, etc. Just tell them that you are vegan and the great staff will take care of you.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

calamaestra

Points +2784

25 Jan 2014

Enjoyable!

I had the falafel plate and the veggie plate. Both were vegan. They were quite tasty. I enjoyed my overall experience - quiet restaurant, friendly staff, and great food. I will return.

CyneEnright

Points +104

21 Aug 2013

Veg lunch plate is very good

Have gone here several times with friends from the office. The veg lunch special is very good and consistent. as is the lentil soup.

JaimeBloom

Points +29

15 Feb 2013

This is a new favorite - cannot wait to go back

I was so pleasantly surprised to have a work lunch at Lawrence's Cafe the other day. Due to my restrictions (vegan, gluten free, and soy free) it is not always easy to eat out. They have SO many options for me, and the staff is so pleasant and knows their menu! The flavors were outstanding and light - not the usual restaurant that doesn't know how to flavor vegan items. It was hard not to stay all day and work my way through the menu.
I cannot wait to go back and try more of the wonderful menu! To have so many options, I hope to go back often.

Pros: Selection, Taste, Staff

Cons: Location - I live in Gwinnett

Return to Decatur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lawrence's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.