Lawrence's Cafe

Contact 404-373-4000

910 W College Ave, Decatur, Georgia, USA, 30330

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese food menu with a variety of vegetarian choices, some of which are vegan and gluten free suitable. Hummus, falafel, vegetarian platters, etc. Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

Category: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by JaimeBloom

Great lebanese cafe - Edit

We enjoy the vegan options at Lawrence Café in Decatur. Vegans can enjoy the lentil soup, hummous dip, babaganush dip, foul, emjaddara, falafel, fatouche salad, red kidney beans, veggie platter, etc. Just tell them that you are vegan and the great staff will take care of you.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

This is a new favorite - cannot wait to go back - Edit

I was so pleasantly surprised to have a work lunch at Lawrence's Cafe the other day. Due to my restrictions (vegan, gluten free, and soy free) it is not always easy to eat out. They have SO many options for me, and the staff is so pleasant and knows their menu! The flavors were outstanding and light - not the usual restaurant that doesn't know how to flavor vegan items. It was hard not to stay all day and work my way through the menu.
I cannot wait to go back and try more of the wonderful menu! To have so many options, I hope to go back often.

Pros: Selection, Taste, Staff

Cons: Location - I live in Gwinnett

Return to Decatur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lawrence's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1235 times since Feb 2013.