Laughing Planet Cafe - Mississippi

Contact 503-467-4146

3765 Mississippi Ave, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97227

Serves meat, vegan options available. Multiple locations. Its vegetarian and vegan friendly menu features bowls, burritos, quesadilla, veggie burgers, soups, salads, steamed veggies, vegan desserts, smoothies, and juices. Has tofu and tempeh add-ons. Vegan items marked. Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by rccourtney

Perfect Balance - Edit

We stopped here on a vegan food crawl and it was wonderful. We each had half a grains and greens salad that was dressed with a slightly sweet vinaigrette and enjoyed a glass of hard local cider with it. Definitely get the cider!!

awesome veg options - Edit

I cannot believe no one has reviewed this place yet. It is awesome. They have excellent vegan options including tempeh, tofu, soy sour cream, etc. They also have vegan pumpkin pie and regular pumpkin pie in November (but no whipped cream, what is up with that?).
I love the cuban bowl with tempeh, perfect combo of sweet, savory and healthy with sweet potatoes, bananas, beans, rice and tempeh. Yum.
My one complaint is that it can be a bit more expensive than I would like it to be. We had a burrito, cuban bowl, beer, ice tea, slice of pie and it came to 26$

Pros: awesome vegan and vegetarian options, Yummy food

Cons: moderately expensive

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Laughing Planet Cafe - Mississippi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2108 times since Sep 2009.