Laughing Planet Cafe

Contact 541-306-3995

913 NE Third St, Bend, Oregon, USA, 97701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Multiple locations. Its vegetarian and vegan friendly menu features bowls, burritos, quesadilla, veggie burgers, soups, salads, steamed veggies, vegan desserts, smoothies, and juices. Has tofu and tempeh add-ons. Vegan items marked. Industrial style setting. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by bilby

Very Pleased with Vegan Options! - Edit

My husband and I were visiting Bend from Washington, deciding if we want to live there or not. We had a hard time choosing a place to eat because Bend has so many restaurants that have vegan options. The online menu for Laughing Plant looked awesome, so we gave it a try and were very pleased! I had the Thai Bowl with Jasmine Rice and it was freaking delicious! The garlic green beans really set it off. It tasted healthy, fresh, not oily or heavy at all. It was the perfect amount and left me feeling satisfied and light as a feather. My husband had the Tempeh Burrito, he was also very happy. He had the same comments, it tasted healthy and not heavy at all. The place was clean and the employees were super nice and cheerful. I'm very happy with this place and would gladly eat there again!

Pros: Great Vegan Options, Healthy Food, Tasty Food

Cons: Not 100% Vegan

Great Vegan Options - Edit

On the way out of Bend we stopped here for a quick lunch. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about their many vegan options. We ordered a Thai rice bowl and smoothie, both of which were delicious! We will be returning to Laughing Planet when in Bend.

Pros: Many vegan options, Knowledgeable staff, Fast service

Cons: Not the cheapest but reasonable

In love with this place! - Edit

I couldn't stop eating while I was here. I kept going back for more. Got the veggie bowl to start which was really good, lots of fresh veggies, but I expected more rice.

After that I wound up ordering a bowl of tomato bisque and the pico quesadillas with daiya (only $5 for an amazing, good sized vegan quesadilla!) and used the soup to dip. It was amazing and I can't recommend that combo enough!

Pros: Daiya Quesadillas!

a good choice - Edit

Lots to like about Laughing Planet: plenty of menu choices, fast service, craft beers available, kid friendly, convenient hours. For a fast, casual yet wholesome meal it's right up there.

Pros: fun, reliable

Return to Bend Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Laughing Planet Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.