Latino Joes

16-18 High St, Rochester, England, ME1 1PX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican cantina & cocktails in historic high street area. Vegan options for nachos, vegtable fajitas and burritos - specify to waiter. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri 12:00pm-2:00am, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

Meh - Edit

Went here a few months after they opened,

Staff didnt know what vegan was really so had to explain and double check no cheese and sour cream as I was extra worried!

Had the fajitas and a side of nachos, I was told the guac was vegan but I'm not 100%.

Had a pina colada but made with coconut cream instead of dairy, was lovely!

Staff were okay, we got shoved in a dark corner and music was really loud, had to ask them to turn it down slighlty as we was having a family meal!

Would go here again for cocktails, but not food.

Pros: Nice drinks, Good location

Cons: Expensive, Worried how vegan it is, Needs improvement

Yes please! - Edit

A new gem on Rochester's historic High Street!

I enjoyed the sizzling veggie fajita's, the veggie's were cooked in a spicy tomato sauce and tasted really good. We ordered extra guacamole as well.

The staff were very attentive and double checked the flat bread was vegan for us. Next time I think I'll have the burrito.

This is the first Mexican restaurant in Rochester and I will go back for sure.

There are Mexican hats to wear and at night they have a DJ so has more of a party vibe. I prefer my dinners more chilled so will use this as a lunch time place, but great atmosphere for a special occasion too.

The bar looks swanky and has a big cocktail menu and drinks menu. But as its not a vegan place check on for what alcohol is vegan friendly.

Really enjoyed my meal and didn't break the bank!

Pros: The only Mexican in Rochester, Lovely food, Attentive and patient staff

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Latino Joes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.