Latienda

Papiroen, Trangravsvej 14, Hal 7/8, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1436

An indoor vegan food stall serving Colombian dishes combining Latin flavors and spices. Ambiance characterizes the culture and tradition of Colombia. Est. late-2014, turning vegan in 2017. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Colombian, Latin American

First Review by jadsonrocha

One of two vegetarian stalls on Papirøen - Edit

Not a big fan of plantains and I though the burger was pretty dry and boring. I rarely go to Papirøen, but I do like to try different cuisines though and the next time I'm around I will try the Paisan bowl mentioned and opt for them to remove the egg. Maybe I'll be surprised.

Great Food would definetely recommend - Edit

This is a small Food stand in the Copenhagen Street Food Area.

The person serving us was friendly. He was new to the idea of veganism. They serve eggs and dairy products here but not as an ingredient in a dish. So just need to ask to exclude the cheese, egg or yoghurt dressing. We had the Paisan Dish with the egg replaced with extra planains. It was a delicious and interesting dish. Loved the deep fried plantain fretters amde from unripe green plantain bananas. The Kokos Lemonade was quite nice and refreshing but a very small portion which I found to be expensive.

Latienda Vegetarian Colombian Food: They offer 3 items to eat at this stand with a Coconut Lemonade (Cost at the time DKK 25). Just need to ask them to exclude the yoghurt, egg and cheese.

Paisan Dish (Cost at the time DKK 70): Traditional Colombian Red Bean Stew with mango plup, salad, plantain chips, gaucamole, rice, spicy sause and fried egg (They replace the egg with extra plantain fretters),

Veggie Mushroom Burger (Cost at the time: DKK 55 ): Homemade with crispy avocado, fresh tomatoes, chedder cheese, tropical dressing, spicy salsa served in colombian corn flour bread. (Cheese and sause need to be replaced).

Patacones (Cost at the time DKK 40): Plantain chips deep fried Colombian Soul food style with gaucamole and salsa.

Pros: Vegan Options, Interesting Unique flavours

Cons: Serves secretions, A Bit Pricy

Lovely food in a huge food market - Edit

Friendly staff, one of whom is vegan, so she can definitely help out vegan visitors. We had a creamy coconut drink and crispy patacones (fried plantain) with guacamole and a tomato dip (hogao?), yummy though the patacones were a bit thick for my taste, I like when they are even crispier. I look forward to going back to try the other dishes!

Pros: Fresh and delicious, Friendly staff, Amazing food market all around

It would be better if they used more spices - Edit

I had a vegan burguer with arepa instead of the bread, it tasted good, but maybe lacked some spices.

Pros: very friendly staff, good prices for Copenhagen

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Latienda closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.