First Review by KapustavKalarepa

Amazing Vegan Cafe in Aberdeenshire - Edit

This 100% vegan cafe is a must visit for those in the area!

It is based in a very remote but very beautiful area. It is just outside New Pitsligo. Unfortunately it is quite a distance from Aberdeen and might be hard for many people to travel to, but it is definitely worth a visit. I am lucky in that I only live a 20 minute drive away from this hidden gem!

The cafe itself is really quirky and full of character.
The staff are also really friendly and welcoming.

The food they serve is strictly 100% vegan, and is absolutely delicious. I have only been a couple of times for tea and cake, but they also offer main course meals. Their main courses vary each week, and they always offer a wide range of freshly baked cakes. You don't even need to be vegan or vegetarian to enjoy their food, my omni dad can vouch for that.

There is absolutely nothing negative I could say about the Lastbus Works Canteen. I highly recommend this cafe to everyone!

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Great Location

Fantastic place - best vegan cafe in miles. - Edit

I have only recently found their website http://lastcafe.org while searching for some interesting place for the dinner. After calling to learn the directions and getting over (which was pretty easy really) we have been greeted by friendly staff. The atmosphere is very laid back and food and music are just fantastic.
I'm not even vegetarian but I love to pop in there for some really tasty food every now and again as the place is lovely.

Pros: Great food, Fantastic location, Great staff

Cons: none really

Return to New Pitsligo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lastbus Works Canteen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1149 times since Oct 2012.