First Review by Aloo

Tasty treats even omni's would enjoy - Edit

I used to see this place and walked right past. Until one day they had a massive sign (taller than me) that said 'vegan'. How could I not venture inside?

I was skeptical. I am a pretty good cook myself and fussy with pre-prepared food. Plus this is not a vegan/vegetarian establishment. So from my experience, I was not expecting much.

Variety is plenty. They have items such as burritos, curries and italian foods plus a variety of desserts.

I tried the eggplant parma. It really was quite tasty and decent serve for one. The tiramisu was magnificent. The sticky date pudding, indulgent - just as I remember it should be.

The great thing is, it's all freezer friendly. So you can save it for a day when you want something convenient. I think all meals are microwaveable.

Healthwise, I was concerned to see a lot of ingredients and some that I would not include, if I was making it myself. But with every ingredient listed, you can make that decision yourself.

Pricewise I thought they were reasonable, although they do come in single serving packs so you need to buy one for each diner.

Pros: Convenient, Tasty, Variety

Cons: Not a veg*n kitchen, Not particularly healthy

Return to Melbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Last Minute Chef closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.