Lassen's Natural Foods

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 805-495-2609

2150 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, California, USA, 91362

Natural food market and deli. Stocks fresh fruits and vegetables including organic, vitamins and supplements, packaged food, snacks, natural grocery, and more. Relocated from 2857 E Thousand Oaks Blvd.

First Review by welldog

Good selection and prices - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Lassen's Natural Foods review.

Was here in February 2012, and I was impressed. At first the store seemed small, but as I continue to walk inside, the store got deeper with isles and isles stocked top to bottom. Lots of the usual natural and health food and products.

The prices were good, too. Some things cheaper than Whole Foods. Great sale prices too. I ended up buying a bag of goodies.

Inside is a deli and fresh juice bar.

fabulous store/deli - Edit

I love Lassens. They are so knowledgable about vegan/vegetarial foods and helpful. Have most all products one would need. Last...yea! I applaude their support of anti-gay movements, if that be an issue for their market.

beware - Edit

I have shopped at Lassen's for years, but after the proprietor supported the anti-gay marriage proposition 8, I no longer shop here. You can easily check the community backlash by search the Ventura County Star.

Return to Thousand Oaks Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lassen's Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1178 times since Aug 2007.