Las Vegas Farmers Market - Bruce Trent Park

• Farmers-market Farmer's Market
702-562-2676

1600 N Rampart Blvd (at Vegas Dr), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89102

Vendors selling food, crafts, fresh produce. Located outdoors at a park. Open Wed 4:00pm-8:00pm.

First Review by mizzholly85

Fantastic weekday market! - Edit

I have spent many happy summer nights at this small farmers market off Vegas and Rampart. Sometimes you can catch Garden Grill there and enjoy an awesome vegan meal al fresco in the warm summer grass. The strawberry stand Max runs has THE BEST strawberries on earth! Buy a flat, you’ll thank me. There’s always at least a handful of large product booths, and you can find fresh lemonade and grilled corn there during the summer. It’s open all year round, but if you can’t tell, my favorite time to enjoy it is summertime ;)

A joke! - Edit

This is not a true framer's market. Most tents sell fried food or are big food companies. It is also very small. The prduce consists of two tents and they are all from California. I know we are in a desert, but there is Gilcrease Orchard here in town! I do not recommend this place. Waste of time.

Pros: Something different for Vegas

Cons: Small, Nothing local

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Las Vegas Farmers Market - Bruce Trent Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.