Las Vegan

• Delivery Delivery
  • Vegan

Delivery of vegan fast foods like hot dogs, sandwiches, tacos, mac n cheese. Open Fri-Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

First Review by EnigmaRiddle

Great first experience! - Edit

Very good and tasteful food! I am a meatlover myself and had the Sumo burger with kimchi. The burger, topping and bun were delish. My gf had the chicken submarine wich was royally filled with all the ingredients. We had some nachos with dip as a side dish, wich wich was a great extra to the whole experience. Definitely will order here again.

Pros: Royal ammounts, Good taste, Fast delivery

WOW! Something completely different in AMS - Edit

When I saw Las Vegan on Instagram I was extremely excited about their menu. I ordered the Kim Chi un burger, a few classic hot dogs and some sub sandwiches.

The taste was extremely good and grubby, the texture of the hot dogs were incredible and the Philly Cheese steak amazing.

As sides we ordered a (Vegan!) Coleslaw which I really enjoyed - great mix of sour and sweet.

That they dare to stick out their neck for a delivery only Vegan restaurant is just mind blowing to me - so is the food. Holy cow!

Pros: Variety, Texture, Taste

Cons: No physical restaurant!!

Disappointed 😔 - Edit

I was so excited to find this place and their menu looked deliciously naughty. I had a meatball sandwich with coleslaw on the side. The meatballs themselves were awesome but the bread roll was over toasted and very hard plus not much salad at all. The coleslaw was just a pot of red cabbage (i counted 4 bits of carrot in it) with dressing which for €3,50 left me very dissapointed. I wouldn't order from them again.

Cons: Expensive

Return to Amsterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Las Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.