La's Thai Cuisine

480-659-4008

15050 N Northsight Blvd Ste 107, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85260

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant in North Scottsdale with various vegetable and tofu curries, rice noodle dishes. Try the curry puffs. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-9:00pm, Thu-Fri 11:00am-9:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-9:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Tigra220

La's Thai N. Scottsdale - Edit

My new fave Thai restaurant; it's like dinner cooked & served by my Thai mom if I had one. Eggplant dish unlike any other I've had and the best. My family is divided between vegan/omni & spicy/none & only once was a dish too hot. We are repeat customers & everyone's happy.

Pros: Wonderful food, Attentive staff, Reasonably priced

Cons: Once a dish was too hotly spiced for my sister

Tasty Thai! - Edit

La's Thai is hidden away in a strip mall behind the Costco in North Scottsdale. It has a cute interior and the employees working that day were very nice and helpful in answering my veg questions.

For an appetizer, I ordered the Curry Puffs. You get 3 little pastry puffs (aka empanadas) for $8. They were delicious! Golden crispy pastries filled with savory curry flavored potatoes and other veggies. You won't want to share this one!

The Vegetable Fresh Rolls, Fried Tofu, and Edamame are other vegan-friendly appetizers. I was informed that the egg rolls, although the menu description says "vegetarian rolls wrapped in tofu skin," are indeed brushed with egg as a binding agent, so they are vegetarian but not vegan.

For the main course, I tried both the Tofu & Vegetable Red Curry and the Spicy Noodle with Tofu & veggies (omit the egg to make it vegan).

Red Curry was delicious! I ordered it Spicy and it was perfect. The vegetables weren't over cooked so they were still firm and nutrient dense. The tofu was firm as well.

The Spicy Noodles were very good. This dish is served with flat rice noodles and lots of veggies were included. I also ordered this dish at the Spicy level (spice levels are mild, medium, spicy, and Thai Hot) and although it was flavorful, it was not spicy to me. I'll try this dish in Thai Hot next time to see if I like it better.

Service was excellent. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. My only complaint is that the prices are on the higher side. There's a comparable competitor less than 1/2 mile away whose dishes are $2-$3 cheaper.

Pros: Curry Puffs are amazing!, Great service

Cons: Overpriced

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La's Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.