CLOSED: Las Salsitas Mexican Grill

Contact 970-498-9400

1014 S College Ave (at Elizabeth), Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, 80524

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family operated Mexican restaurant with several veggie options. Refried beans are vegetarian. Makes their own tortilla. DEC 2015 REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by hhaskell

used to love it, now won't go back - Edit

I used to LOVE Las Salsitas, but have been disappointed the last 5-6 times I've been there. The vegetarian options are limited, the veggies are greasy, and the wait staff are NOT knowledgeable about the ingredients of the menu items. More frustrating, they are consistently unable to create a meal based on my preferences. They say they can, but it's never what I asked for.

AMAZING - Edit

Amazing home-cooked style food. Mom's in the back cooking and the son is in the front serving. Best burrito in town! Fresh and tasty! I don't eat meat and get it with beans, rice and cheese and it's fantastic! They have a fantastic selection of home-made sauces. They have more choices than I've ever seen! I highly recommend Salsitas! Tuesdays are half off burritos so they are about $3-4!

Return to Fort Collins Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Las Salsitas Mexican Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 712 times since May 2008.