First Review by Pink Kitchen

Organic Produce Fort Lauderdale - Edit

This is a great market with plenty of produce, baked goods and more. But, the prize was finding Organic Grown Direct, a local and seasonal farm that delivers organic produce right to my home. I live in a downtown Ft Lauderdale tower and there's nothing around here. There's literally nowhere to shop for good food. What a pleasure it is to have this organic food service bring me all my juicing goodies. Everything is fresh from the farm, so when I get home from work I have everything I need ready to go. It's a must for juicing and raw foodies!

Pros: organic food, delivery service, fresh produce & berries

Just another market - Edit

Was disappointed from the write-up. There was only 1 organic produce vendor. Another one had signs that said organic, but it was easy to tell that the produce was NOT organic.

There were no raw food vendors aside from one making kale smoothies.

A very small market -- took us about 20 minutes to walk around twice and make a few purchases.

Pros: organic produce available

Cons: only 1 real organic produce vendor, no raw food treats - just smoothies, metered parking $1.50/hour

Shopping Veggie in Ft Lauderdale - Edit

Las Olas Farmers' Market is a friendly place. There are fruit and veggie stands, vegan scones, and hand-made pastas, as well as vegan soaps and other items.It's a great idea to support this farmers' market because when you do, you are encouraging green living in Ft. Lauderdale. The market will grow if we all support our local economy by shopping there.

Pros: vegan scones, fresh produce, vegan soaps

Cons: small, few advertisements on web, could use some bigger signs in the area

Return to Fort Lauderdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Las Olas Green Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2299 times since Aug 2007.