Las Iguanas

• ( 4 reviews )

141 George St, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH2 4JY

Serves meat, vegan options available. Latin American restaurant and bar chain with locations across the UK. Has a separate vegetarian/vegan menu; items which can be vegan are marked. Sample choices include mushroom fajita, salads, chilli, and a South American coconut-based curry called bahia moqueca. Happy hour cocktails. Open Mon-Thu 11:00-23:00, Fri-Sat 11:00-01:00, Sun 11:00-22:30.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Latin, Brazilian, Non-veg

First Review by LittleAliceFell

HannaBrown

Points +199

12 Mar 2020

Great cocktails and a good selection of vegan food!

I love it here. Originally I had just visited for drinks, but upon discovering that they also served great vegan food, we returned for dinner! It was great, good selection and I felt very well catered for. I would recommend for both vegans and non vegans!

SanEH7

Points +30

Herbivore
22 Oct 2017

Delicious Vegan Options

Lovely restaurant with a great atmosphere. Vegan and gluten free menu available which is offered to you before your seated.
The food is always tasty and served hot.
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff.
I opted for the (vegan)mushroom fajitas, the server offered me an extra side in place of the sour cream.

Pros: reasonable amount of vegan options very reasonable

Misscakeup

Points +30

02 Apr 2017

New favourite

Great selection of veggie and vegan options. Staff asked about any dietary requirements when we went in and provided a separate vegan menu. Staff also happy to check about making alterations to veggie burger to make it vegan. Left here very happy and full ?

LittleAliceFell

Points +589

28 Jul 2016

Favourite chain restaurant!

I absolutely LOVE Las Iguanas! They have a separate Vegan/Vegetarian menu with a decent amount of delicious options. The staff are really friendly and helpful, giving the whole restaurant a brilliant atmosphere!
I would highly recommend the vegan chilli and the tembleque (the tembleque alone is reason to go)!

Pros: Separate, clearly labelled vegan/veggie menu, incredible desserts, lovely staff and atmosphere.

Cons: Does serve some meat-heavy dishes.

Return to Edinburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Las Iguanas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.