CLOSED: Lapple

( 1 review )

804-359-6688

948 W Grace St, Richmond, Virginia, USA, 23225

Serves meat, vegan options available. Szechuan Chinese food with vegan items marked. In the old Panda Garden location. Confirmed closed July 2017.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by crawfordkabc

Lapple - Edit

I went here last night with friends and was blown away by how good the food was. The co-owner was waiting tables and was so nice. She immediately asked if we were vegan (two of us were) and pointed out the vegan section of the menu. There are plenty of options here- probably about 12 ranging from $9-13.

We started with the eggplant app and it was delicious. It had the perfect amount of spice and was light and fresh. My girlfriend and I (both vegan) also got the mapo tofu and the cilantro vegetable hot pot. The mapo tofu was spicy and by far the best I have ever had (I've been looking for a good version of this for years). The cilantro hot pot was great as well- lots of fresh cilantro and notes of cumin. Both were so good I think I may have found my regular order already.

This is an awesome new place for vegans in Richmond and I am very excited to go back.

Pros: Vegan specific area of the menu, Great food and large portions, Very nice service

Cons: Not good for large parties if eating in

Return to Richmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Lapple closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.