Lan's Vietnamese Cuisine

• Veg-friendly
Contact 505-986-1636

2430 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, 87501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a couple vegetarian soups (one is pho) plus a few vegetarian appetizers. Vegetarian entrees (separate menu section) includes fresh rice noodle and rice dishes, curries, Vietnamese salad (bun). Uses organic tofu, soy protein, veggie loaf. Emphasis on organic produce when possible. Large space in a strip mall.

Category: Ovo, Organic, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by harsimrit

Be VERY clear if you are Veg! - Edit

The chef has informed me that she will put animal stock in the vegetarian dishes, unless one specifically asks for it to be omitted. She once made me an off the menu Vegan dish, which was delicious. Make sure you are very clear when ordering here.

Inconsistant - Edit

The first 3 meals there were really wonderful, fresh, good flavors. Then had a meal that tasted and looked a bit heavy and old the vegs were mushy and it lacked the sparkle the first dishes had. Went back again thinking everyone has an off day...What I thought was tofu was...meat! I sent it back she(Lan) was mortified and was very upset w the cook, did not offer to comp me. Can not go back it literally left a bad taste in my mouth.

Pros: friendly staff

Return to Santa Fe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lan's Vietnamese Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 959 times since Oct 2010.