Lan's Asian Grill

780-478-8805

11826A 103 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5G

Serves meat, vegan options available. This Asian restaurant has a seperate vegan menu. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Offers fresh juice.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by christine_bean

Good takeout place - Edit

I am glad I finally tried Lan's Asian Grill! On our first visit, the owner took the time to go over the menu with us, and explain how each of the items could be made vegan (almost everything can be, with a few exceptions). I tried the Pad Thai, it was very good! Beware though, when they say spicy they mean it! Go with mild for just a little bite, medium if you're feeling brave. :)

Pros: yummy!, very nice owner

Cons: none :)

Yum! - Edit

I've been meaning to try this place for awhile. Finally my family and I made the trip and quiet enjoyed ourselves. The waiter was super nice, helpful, and funny. Our food was really good. I was pleasantly surprised as the neighbourhood the resteraunt is in is kinda sketchy. I'll go back again for sure. Make sure to try anything with lemongrass in it.

Pros: Large portions, Nice, friendly staff, Tofu!

Cons: A little busy, Not as many vegan options as I'd like

Awesome - Edit

This place is tucked away in a strip mall on 118 avenue, but do not judge this place by its surroundings. You will walk into an incredibly clean restaurant and I guarantee you will be greeted almost immediately.

Once you take a seat you can either go up to the front to pick up a menu or order off the menu board. I ordered the spicy garlic tofu and I highly recommend it.

This place is locally owned by the friendliest, most knowledgeable owner I have ever met. He is very proud of the food served there and they even get fresh tofu daily, if you are looking for someone to talk to, he is your man :-). The food was fantastic and they even have a vegan portion to their menu. I will certainly be coming back to Lan's as they make some mean dishes that cannot be found elsewhere.

One last thing, the prices are more than reasonable, averaging at 5-10$ per dish, this is unbeatable once you realize the quality of food you are getting.

Please give this place a chance! You will not be disappointed!

Pros: very friendly staff, Excellent food, Healthy food

Delightful - Edit

Awesome! Don't let the location fool you, this establishment is clean and popular with great food and amazing service. Entire vegan portion to their menu and very friendly knowledgeable staff eager to accomadate allergies and food restrictions. Go enjoy a great meal here.

Pros: tasty, healthy, friendly

Cons: location

Return to Edmonton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lan's Asian Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.