Lanesplitter Pizza

510-653-5350

4799 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, California, USA, 94609

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a couple of vegan specific pizzas with vegan cheese -- the spicy vegan and the herbivore pizza -- as well a calzone with vegan cheese. Vegan cheese used is called Notta Ricotta, which is soy-based cheese substitute containing Toffutti products. Toppings include vegan sausage. Open Mon-Thu 4:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by cletana

Usually awesome - Edit

I order pizza from here fairly often and the food itself is GREAT. Amazing crust and I love their vegan cheese. However, one time they sent me a vegan cheese pizza that ALSO had real cheese??!! Luckily I noticed before I took a bite. The next time I ordered they made it up to me by giving me a larger pizza for the price of a 10” so I have mostly forgiven them.

Pros: Vegan cheese , Vegan sausage

Cons: Sometimes they’re dumb and put real cheese on a ve

1st Vegan Pizza - Edit

Got the vegan herbivore. Pretty tasty. A little over $28 serves about 2 to 3 people. Would purchase again.

Pros: staff friendly, product taste fresh, full after 3

Cons: 20 min was suppised to ve wait time but it was act

Return to Oakland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lanesplitter Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.