Carrer del Temprador 19, Castellon De La Plana, Spain

Vegetarian restaurant serving both cooked meals as well raw food. Quiet atmosphere. Open Mon-Sat 1:00pm-3:30pm, Fri-Sat 8:30pm-11:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Raw, Mediterranean, Salad bar, Juice bar, Fusion, Spanish

First Review by Txell

Lecker! - Edit

Auch wenn es ein vegetarisches und kein veganes Restaurant ist: Das Essen war lecker! glutenfrei und vegan ist in der Speisekarte extra angezeigt.
Ich würde wiederkommen!
Besonders lecker war das rote Thai Curry!

Pros: Vegane Optionen angezeigt

Cons: Öffnet erst um 20.30

A vegetarian pearl in the middle of Castelló - Edit

L'amanida is a very comfortable place to be. It was my first time in this restaurant and I was absolutely delighted. the atmosphere is great and the stuff extremely friendly and helpful. Their lunch menu includes starter, main course, dessert, a drink, bread and teacoffee for 11 euros. Although it is a vegetariam restaurant, they were very accomodating to my vegan needs: I had a vietnamese soup for starter (which for my taste lacked a bit of salt but was still supergood), a springroll with veggiemushroom filling as main dish and then the best part: a superb crepe with chocolate and banana which they specially made for me without egg and rice cream instead of normal whipped cream. I will most certainly come back next time I am around Castelló.

Return to Castellon De La Plana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has L'Amanida closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.