Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant

Contact 973-327-4840

261 Irvington Ave, South Orange, New Jersey, USA, 07079

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ethiopian food restaurant. Offers several dairy free fasting dishes that are vegan. Look on the green potion of the menu. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Thu 10:30am-9:00pm, Fri 10:30am-10:00pm, Sat 12:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Take-out, Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

First Review by MrsMaggie

Delicious... - Edit

The whole back page of the menu is vegan. We got the vegan sampler, which allows your choice of 6 different dishes. Lots of great flavor and we just couldn't stop feeding our faces...

They had a choice of vegan chocolate cake and carrot cake for dessert. Carrot cake plus Ethiopian coffee was the perfect way to end the meal.

Highly recommended.

Pros: Filling and flavorful, Friendly and helpful staff

amazing food - Edit

It was my first time ever trying Ethiopian food, and it was incredible! I ordered the sampler and got 6 veggie entrees, all of which were delicious. My server was very nice and knowledgeable about the menu. I will definitely be back!

Pros: delicious food, great service, really big portions

Cons: none!

Great food! - Edit

This was the first time we had Ethiopian and we loved it. We went on a Saturday night and they had a guy singing and playing guitar, he was great. We got the vegetarian sampler (cant remember the menu name of it). You choose 6 vegetarian meals and you get a portion, the portion sizes were great and was more than enough for 2 people. The staff was knowledgeable and understood what vegan was and was more than willing to answer questions. The price is a bit much but its worth it. Also they had the credit card icons in the window so I believe they take credit, but I paid cash so not 100% on that.

Pros: taste, vegan selection

Cons: price

Return to South Orange Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.