Lala Natural

052-623-0660

209 Mukaida, Narumi-cho, Midori-ku, Nagoya, Japan, 458-0831

ララ・ナチュラル Organic, natural food reservation-only restaurant advertising "no milk, no egg, no white sugar." The owner previously had worked at a vegan cafe in the UK. Accepts custom order for cakes, too. Rustic interior with wooden furniture. Cafe by day, then after 6 pm is a Spanish bar. On Sunday is brunch and a small vegetable market. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Tue-Sat 11:30am-5:30pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Japanese, Organic, Western, Bakery

First Review by Jumpkin

Cozy, delicious food and a lovely vegan owner! - Edit

I have gone to this place only once, but totally loved it!
I brought two non-vegan friends and they were both quite happy.
It was cozy, and felt like a home, food was delicious, and the best part is that the owner is vegan and so lovely!

I would love to eat at this place frequently, but away from the city center, and far from a near by station.

Pros: Great food, Great atomosphere, Lovely owner

Cons: far from a station and center

Info needs changing - Edit

I can't actually review this place, as I didn't get to go, but thought I should warn other potential customers. Firstly, the map on here shows completely the wrong address. I don't think it's anywhere near. Secondly, when I rang them to find out where it was I was told they weren't even serving vegan food tonight (Saturday) and were serving Spanish food instead. So, if you are thinking of going here, best to call first. There is a lady who speaks good English if you don't speak Japanese.

Steph2201 18 Aug 2015 - I just called this place and the lady there said that they only do vegan food so maybe the changed it recently.

Return to Nagoya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lala Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.