Lake Tahoe Pizza Company

Contact 530-544-1919

1168 Emerald Bay Rd, South Lake Tahoe, California, USA, 96150

Serves meat, vegan options available. Could create your own pizza choosing vegetable toppings, and there is a non-dairy cheese available for an extra dollar.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AntonioSamaniego

Friendly staff and great pizza - Edit

Got a vegan cheese pizza and it was good and they were quick and very friendly.

Glad I got a medium so I can have some cold pizza tonight while crewing and pacing at the #tahoe200

LOTS of options - Edit

Waitress told me that all sauces (besides Alfredo) were vegan, as well as the doughs! I created my own pizza and they have non dairy cheese for a little extra. Cute little place, lots of pizza options for vegans! Yay!

Pros: Lots of options, knowledgeable workers, cute atmosphere

Cons: this place gets PACKED

Contributions +48

Best vegan pizza - Edit

There are a few vegan pizza's you can choose and you can add vegan cheese. Was so delicious and creamy. Some vegan pizza's can be a bit dry, but definitely not this one. Recommend to everyone to try it. Also staff was very nice and friendly :)

really good! - Edit

This place is busy!!
They are open from 4-10pm.
Vegan cheese and sauce options available.

Pros: vegan options in cheese and sauce, take out available, friendly staff

Cons: super busy!! at lease 30 minute wait

Best Vegan Pizza Ever!!! - Edit

There are several vegan and vegetarian options in South Lake Tahoe, but I wasn't expecting to find the best tasting vegan pizza I've ever had. To be honest I was hoping to find a pizza place that would deliver a vegan pizza but after calling all over town without any luck, I stumbled on the lake tahoe pizza company. Although they don't deliver, when I called, I was happy to discover that they made a vegan pizza. Upon ordering, I was thoroughly impressed with the 15 min ready time. The staff was very nice as well. The whole wheat pizza crust was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like just soy cheese and tomatoes so I can't speak on the other ingredients but it was phenominal!!!!!

Pros: great pizza, friendly staff, quick service

Cons: no delivery

Return to South Lake Tahoe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lake Tahoe Pizza Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.