Lai‘s Brother Cafe Vegetarian Stall

6A Jalan Lanang, Sibu, Malaysia, 96000

素食档在赖氏兄弟茶室 veggie food stall inside Lai Brother's Cafe (non-veg). Note that the entrance is not on Jalan Lanang - follow the small street that starts at Jalan Lanang footbridge and you'll see Lai‘s Brother Cafe on the left, at the next corner. Serves Chinese and local noodles, with a few dim sum items. Vegans need to specify no egg. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-2:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Fast food, Malaysian

First Review by junya

Tasty fare for early birds - Edit

Came here four times, first time got a tasty noodle soup and the yummy snack in the photo (pastry stuffed with taro). The second time I arrived about 1PM for lunch and took the scattered remains from the economic rice platters - tasty, but I was too late to get much of a selection. On my third trip I sampled another delicious noodle soup, but my enjoyment was muted by inhalation of fumes from some chemical being used at a vehicle repair place across the road. My last visit was a complete failure: not too late, but the Sunday crowd made for a wait that was longer than I could stand, so I left without eating.

If your timing is better than mine, tasty treats may await you here.

Pros: Tasty, cheap

Cons: Food sells out quickly, Location, No menu, no English

Return to Sibu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lai‘s Brother Cafe Vegetarian Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.