CLOSED: Laid Back Larry's

Contact 435-644-3636

98 S 100 E (at Hwy 89), Kanab, Utah, USA, 84741

Vegetarian market and eatery. Serves four kinds of drip coffee, all fruit smoothies, vegan and vegetarian breakfast and lunch food. LAST DAY JUNE 30, 2013.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar

First Review by Gilead19

Yummy food and friendly service! - Edit

I wish every town had a Laid-Back Larry's. Half the menu is vegan, the other is vegetarian and there is a store in back so you can stock up on goodies to take home as well. The food was excellent and service was genuinely friendly. I can't recommend them enough! If you're in Kanab, it's a must-try!

Awesome place! - Edit

This is an excellent vegan-friendly place that we visited while on vacation. Nice variety of dishes. My wife had a vegan chili dog and I had a Tempeh BLT. I loved the BLT, and my wife enjoyed the chili dog. If you are a local, or have access to a fridge/cooking equipment, they have a grocery section with some nice items. The owner was very nice to us and we were extremely happy to find such a great place in a remote area of Utah. Highly recommended.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Easy to get to

Return to Kanab Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Laid Back Larry's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 299 times since May 2010.