Lahodnosti

911-885756

Namestie sv Egidia 44, Poprad, Slovakia, 05801

Vegetarian restaurant with a lot of vegan and raw options. Offers burgers, couscous, pancakes, cheeses and lots of tasty cakes. As of August 2016, does not have a English menu, but staff is helpful and many dishes have international names. Has a cozy living room atmosphere. Located on the second floor of a building at the main square of the city. Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-10:00pm, Fri 8:00am-12:00am, Sat 10:00am-12:00am, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European

First Review by sophiefp

Best restaurant in Poprad - Edit

Thank you again for your delicious meal and great healthy juice.
If you are looking for a good place to vitalize yourself in Poprad this is the place to be!
See you in Marrakech hopefully as mentioned :)
Best of luck
Ayaso

Pros: Healthy clean tasty food, Home feeling atmosphere , Very accessible easy to find

Cons: Try to have a maximum of organic and local food

Absolutely amazing vegan burgers - Edit

I did not expect to get such a high quality vegan / vegetarian food in such a remote location as Poprad (high tatras are well known for their thaditional Slovak food, full of meat, cheese and eggs). We had 4 vegan burgers and I must say that it were one of the most delicious vegan burgers I've ever had. It beats every vegan London burger joint I've ever visited. At osmosis very cozy. English menus are available, staff speaks English too. Recommended to all your veggie heads

Pros: Vegans and vegetarians can find loads of options.

Cons: The burger was so good I could sell my soul to ea

Friendly place - Edit

We didn't have time to eat here as we had to catch a train, but ran to it so we could see what it's like and take some photos to share, as there were none. My daughter had a takeaway cake which was very tasty. The menu looked traditional and sustaining.

Pros: on the pedestrian main street, friendly, varied seating areas

Return to Poprad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lahodnosti closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.