Contact 535-008245

Ul Marszalkowska 68/70, Warsaw, Poland, 00-545

All vegan as of July 2014. Previously located at Galeria Mokotow, Ul Woloska. Veg Middle Eastern cuisine including hummus, falafel, and more. Lunch menus for a moderate price. Everything is gluten-free except for breads and cake. Wi-fi. Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

Category: Vegan, Fast food, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by macello

Excellent falafel - Edit

I ordered the falafel from the hummus menu and got a bowl of hummus topped with six falafel balls. The falafel was crispy and full of herbs, which is just what I like. The pita was nicely warm and everything was delicious. I also had the homemade lemonade, which had a nice hint of mint. We shared the tahini cake for dessert, and I thought it was a bit dry but had nice spices.

It's quite a small place, but you can get takeaway too. The staff speak really good English!

Mushroom pitta rocks! Pitta z grzybami radzi! - Edit

Apparently I wanted to try Jamniczeks hotdogs,but it was closed that day.I found Laflaf right next door. Nice and cosy place with pleasant interior. Ive tried their mushroom pitta...that was absolutely delicious!Warm bread stuffed with shrooms in a creamy sauce with salads.Very filling. Accompanied by a bottle of israeli dark beer. Yum!

Tak sie sklada ze chcialam sprobowac Jamniczkowych hotdogow ale bylo zamniete tego dnia.Na szczescie znalazlam Laflaf tuz obok.Bardzo przyjemne wnetrze. Sprobowalam pitty z grzybami....byla przepyszna!Cieply chlebek nadziany grzybkami w kremowym sosie i salatkami. Sycace. Do tego butelka ciemnego piwa izraelskiego.Pychota!

Pros: Cheap, Delicious, More than falafel and hoummus

Tasty food - Edit

I have been to Laflaf only once but quite enjoyed it.
The portions were big, the falafel and hummus were tasty, the tahini cake was seriously delicious!
I would have liked more tofu and aubergine topping the hummus, though.
The staff was also extremely nice.

Pros: Tasty food, Good value, Friendly staff

Cons: I prefer my hummus without cumin.

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Laflaf closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3049 times since May 2014.