• Lady and the Mug

• (3)
  • Coffee-tea Coffee & Tea
Bakery

Coffee shop that has plant milks for coffee. Also check for labeled vegan baked goods such as cupcakes, muffins, and bread. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-7:00pm, Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

Venue map for Lady and the Mug
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by MandiCoyne

Shiru

Points +2006

04 Mar 2022

Coffee and vegan options

So I actually only tried the coffee here, (which was really good) but I wanted to comment on the vegan food items because I saw another review here saying the breakfast sandwiches were not vegan, which isn't true. I was able to confirm they use JUST brand vegan eggs and vegan Follow Your Heart cheese. They also have a few more vegan food items on the menu.

samvictores

Points +294

10 Oct 2021

Minimal vegan options, questionable service and coffee

I went because I saw it here and then saw on their website they had a vegan breakfast sandwich (yes it used the word vegan). I was excited because getting a vegan sausage egg and cheese isn’t always easy! When I went into the store, the sign said plant based breakfast sandwich so I ordered. The barista said “just so you know it has egg and cheese.” I was extremely confused and asked why it said vegan (meaning online). She looked at me and in a smug tone told me “well thats why it says plant based.” Firstly, having a meat free sausage surrounded by animal products absolutely does not mean plant based. Also, why is it labeled as vegan online then?? I was extremely disappointed at the option and the way the barista treated me. I also got the pumpkin special (which used pumpkin oat creamer) and when I got it they gave me an iced one in a hot cup (?) and then when I tried it it was so sweet I couldn’t even drink it. Can’t even tell you how the coffee is because all I can taste is sweet milk. If I could give this place a 0/5 I would.

MandiCoyne

Points +826

11 Mar 2020

Great little coffee shop!

You’re greeted warmly as soon as you walk in the door of this coffee shop. The vegan options are clearly labeled and the decor is adorable.

Pros: Friendly staff , Clean bathroom, Cute decor

Cons: Can be a little loud when crowded , Music a little too loud