Labyrinth Holistic Cafe

+44-1642-973771

The Town House, 2 Skinner St, Stockton On Tees, England, TS18 1DY

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan choices and others possibly can be made vegan, so please inquire. All cakes, pastas & sauces are gluten free. The staff are fully trained in all aspects of dietary requirements and the kitchen operates under strict anti cross contamination conditions. Main menu is made-in-house from scratch & to order. Does not use wheat flour and all desserts are gluten free and a few are vegan too. Accepts EPOS. Open Mon 10:00am-4:30pm, Tue-Sat 9:00am-4:30pm. Open from 9am Mon-Sat.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Organic, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by racheldothughes

Firstly, this place is so cool with its kooky decor and is packed full of books. I actually bought 5 books for just £1.50. Anyway, I visited recently and ended up spending a good few hours having both a breakfast and lunch and reading two books in the process. It really is the sort of place you can just go and relax at. For breakfast I ordered a lemon, menthol loose leaf tea and the homemade vegan sausage patty, which was quite meaty and packed full of herbs. On a cold wet day this was just the trick. A bit later on I decided to get some lunch and ordered the vegan parmo with side salad, which if you didn't know is a Teeside delicacy usually made from deep fried breaded chicken, béchamel sauce and cheese. The vegan parmo was very tasty with soya mince and violife cheese acting as good substitutes. I would definitely order it again. In total I spent just over £10 and would definitely return again if I was in the area. Although not extensive, there are a number of menu options available that are either vegan or can be made on vegan on request including a "not meat" burger, veg panini, lasagne and macaroni cheese plus a special and desserts. They also have an excellent vegan deli fridge section packed full of cheeses.

Pros: Good vegan options, Friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere, Cheap

Cons: Serves meat

LABYRINTH HOLISTIC 25 Jun 2017 - Thank you for your comments

One of my favourite places! - Edit

Good variety of tasty, affordable food for all diets. Ran by lovely people and a nice, comfortable location. Couldn't recommend it more.

Also it has the best selection of teas!

Pros: Everything

Cons: I've put on a few lbs since I found it!

Incredible people, incredible place. - Edit

Firstly I'm not gluten free - but the bread is AMAZING. Secondly the coffee, just wow, they have so many different types of milk (hemp is now my new favourite) and so cater for all needs.
Thirdly, the food is outstanding! All homemade, high quality and delicious. The food is made there and then as you order it so if there's something you don't fancy just say and they'll accomodate to your needs (both preferences and dietry requirments).
Incredible vegan and vegetarian options, I'd go every day if I could!
The food is also brillantly prices for such high quality!
Finally, the staff are WONDERFUL. Such genuine and freindly people who are happy to help, give advice and and make you feel as comfotable and as at home as possible! (you can even eat your lunch on a sofa with a tray on your knee if you want - this is my new favourite way of eating!)

Thank you for opening and giving me somewhere to relax and enjoy great food and great company!

Pros: Excellent food, Good value , Welcoming vibe

LABYRINTH HOLISTIC 25 Jun 2017 - Wow thanks :)

Return to Stockton On Tees Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Labyrinth Holistic Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.