• Labonte

Take-out
Bakery
European
Breakfast

Vegetarian coffee cafe that serves light food including multi-grain sandwiches and sourdough toasts with different toppings. Bakes in-house, offering breads, cakes, and muffins. Beverages are coffee, cold-pressed juice, smoothies, and fermented water kefir. Est. 2019. Relocated from So 17 Ngo 35 - Dang Thai Mai. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-6:00pm.

Venue map for Labonte
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by minhnguyen

NHom

Points +220

18 Aug 2022

Delicious Vegan Food

This place has delicious vegan food. I got the mushroom pulled pork, salad and cocoa smoothie and all was excellent. The bread is fresh too.

Pros: All Vegan, Great Options, Fresh

HattieF

Points +28

11 Jun 2022

Best sandwiches

80k for the best sandwich in Hanoi!!! Just check it’s vegan as sometimes they use actual cheese.

minhnguyen

Points +1421

22 May 2021

Lovely cafe near the lake

It is such a hidden gem in West Lake. Located in a quiet alley near the lake, it is a nice place to chill and enjoy vegetarian treat and drink. I stopped for a short break on my long morning walk. I tried a muffin and a kefir drink. They were both vegan. The cake was moist, soft and warm, while the drink was fresh. Just perfect to cool off the heat and gave me energy to continue my walk. The cake cost 40k and the drink cost 60k. I will try their bread next time.