First Review by Alexistir

Some Major Improvements are Needed - Edit

I wanted to like this restaurant so much. But, the food was not very good.

La Vita E Vegan is centrally located and easy to find. There is a nice big sign over the entrance. When you walk in, the restaurant is clean and well-lit. The tables, chairs and plates are all very nice. The wall paintings were beautiful. The wine is organic and delicious. And, I really liked the menu. (There is no English menu available.)

There were three major problems.

The first problem is an easy one. I would recommend heating the restaurant. The temperature inside was nearly the same as outside, (3 C).

The second problem was the staffing. There were only two people working in the restaurant when I visited, a cook and a server. For six tables, that was not quite enough people. It took a long time to order, and a long time to receive my food.

The last problem is the most significant. The food was really bad. It was oily, bland-tasting, lukewarm, and also badly burned. (I have added pictures.) I did not eat the burned quiche, but they charged me for it anyway! I can't believe they charged me for it!

It seems to me that this restaurant has forgotten the most important thing, (the food).

Pros: Good Wine, Nice Interior, Clean

Cons: Bland, Oily, Lukewarm, Burned Food, Not Enough Staff, No Heat

Visita obligada en Andorra - Edit

Andorra tiene muchas actividades, rutas y shopping que ofrecer. Pero muy pocas opciones de restauración aún para vegetarianos/veganos (incluso un sitio como Caldea ofrece pocas opciones, aunque sería lógico que promovieran una alimentación más saludable). Este restaurante fue un gran hallazgo tanto por la calidad, como por la dedicación del personal (Meritxell al mando). Y la relación calidad-precio excelente. También ofrecen zumos energéticos, cervezas artesanales, vinos bio ...

Pros: Ilusión y ganas, Buenos precios, Sin rival en Andorra

Cons: Hay que ir sin prisas si se juntan muchos clientes

Return to Escaldes-engordany Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Vita e Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 347 times since Jul 2016.