First Review by russellelly

Excellent brunch - Edit

I went here yesterday (30 August 2015) for the advertised brunch. It took me a while to find the place, it's not really a vegan restaurant per se, but a weekly Sunday brunch menu in the Coffee House (also known as Coffee Games it seems, but that's not the name on the door!).

After finding it, the people who ran it were very friendly and passionate about what they were doing. Regrettably, my French isn't good but they spoke good enough English to explain the menu, ingredients etc. The atmosphere was really nice and relaxed.

The brunch involved a number of plates and drinks, including a really excellent raw lasagne, handmade chocolates and shots of fruit drinks. It was clear that a lot of thought had gone into each dish.

It seems like it's a new concept for them, this Sunday was only their 3rd week of offering a vegan brunch menu. I'd definitely recommend checking their Facebook page before making a trip to check it's running and, if it is, I'd recommend without hesitation.

Pros: Great food, Unique in Lyon, Friendly and passionate staff

Cons: Only on a Sunday!

ThierryAmorin 03 Sep 2015 - First of all thank you for your warm comment!
We are at the beginning of a beautiful adventure and the coffee shop is going to propose a card vegan from September.
We are delighted to have met you and we would try to improve our English for the next visitors.

Return to Lyon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Vie en Raw - Pop-up closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.